Camps are nearly full! Please call the office or Contact Lana to check availability. We can still email a link so you can register online or you can pay by check.
- Caterpillar Camp – entering K-1st . June 13-17. 8:30 am – 11:30 am; Langwood Education Center
- Tadpole Camp – entering 1st – 2nd. June 20-24. 8:30 am – 11:30 am; Langwood Education Center
- Nature Detectives – entering 2nd – 3rd. June 27-July1. 8:30 am – Noon: Langwood Education Center
- Outdoor Explorers – entering 3rd-4th. July 18-21. 9:00 am – 2:00 pm; Langwood Education Center
- Great Escape – entering 4th-5th. July 13-15. 9:00 am – 2:00 pm; Meet at the LCC Office and travel to other parks
- Best of the Best- entering 5th-6th. Aug. 2-4. 9:00 am – 2:00 pm; Langwood Education Center
- River Raiders: Louisa County- entering 6th-8th. Training: June 8. 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Trip: July 6-8
Missing the Upper Iowa River trip? It will return in 2023. The Louisa County trip will remain for 6th -8th graders with an Upper Iowa River trip option for 8th-12th graders.
All registrations and payment will be through MyCountyParks.com This site is maintained by the Iowa County Conservation System to give every county a place for facility and event reservations.
Camp registration begins on April 11 at noon You’ll either visit www.louisacountyconservation.com and scroll down to Upcoming Events and click on the Summer Camp Registration event and follow the instructions OR You’ll go directly to www.mycountyparks.com/County/Louisa.aspx
All of the camps are listed under ‘Featured Events’ in the column on the right (you can browse through them today and set a registration reminder if you wish). On April 11 at noon, you’ll be able to add one or more camps to your cart and checkout
MyCountyParks.com Account You have the option to checkout as a guest or create a free MyCountyParks.com account ahead of time to speed up the process. Either option will work!
https://www.mycountyparks.com/Login.aspx This link will take you to the page where you can create a free account.
I recommend creating an account sometime before April 8th. If you have issues creating your account, let me know because I can make an account for you from the administration side!
This is the first year using MyCountyParks.com. Because of this, I set attendance limits on the camps to make sure we didn’t have issues with overfilling. If you get placed on the wait list, don’t worry! There will most likely be a spot for your camper as I go through and manually add kids in in the order they were placed on the wait list. You will not be charged until you are moved off the waitlist.