Louisa County Conservation manages three campgrounds.
- Snively Campground offers access to the Odessa Water Trail and sits look out over the beautiful Odessa WMA
- Virginia Grove offers a woodland camping experience with access to 3-miles of wooded, winding trails and pond fishing
- Flaming Prairie offers peace and solitude with Mississippi River Access
Cost per site per night:
- Before June 30, 2021 - $12/site/night
- After July 1, 2021 - $15/site/night
At this time, all sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Camp Coupons are available at the Louisa County Complex and offer our guests one free night. We are also happy to mail them to your or get them to the Louisa County Auditor's office for pick-up. We are sorry that we are unable to accept credit card payments at this time, but we are working toward that goal.
- Before June 30, 2021 - Booklets are $60 for 6 nights of camping
- After July 1, 2021 - Booklets will be $75 for 6 nights of camping
LCC Campground Amenities
- 20-30-50 amp electrical hook-ups
- Frostless water hydrants that can be used to fill tanks & containers
- Gravel camp pads
- Picnic table & fire ring at each site