Louisa County Conservation manages three campgrounds.
- Snively Campground offers access to the Odessa Water Trail and sits look out over the beautiful Odessa WMA
- Virginia Grove offers a woodland camping experience with access to 3-miles of wooded, winding trails and pond fishing Campground Map
- Flaming Prairie offers peace and solitude with Mississippi River Access
Cost per site per night:
*New! Now Accepting Campsite Reservations* Select campsites at Virginia Grove and Snively are now reservable through MyCountyParks.com.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations. If a cancellation must be made in case of severe weather, a “rain check" may be issued. The rain check must be used within twelve months of the issue date.
Camp Coupons are available at the Louisa County Complex and offer our guests one free night. Camp coupons can only be used at first-come, first-served (nonreservable) campsites. We are also happy to mail them to your or get them to the Louisa County Auditor's office for pick-up. We are sorry that we are unable to accept credit card payments at this time, but we are working toward that goal.
- Booklets are $75 for 6 nights of camping
LCC Campground Amenities
- 20-30-50 amp electrical hook-ups
- Frostless water hydrants that can be used to fill tanks & containers
- Gravel camp pads
- Picnic table & fire ring at each site