Louisa County Conservation manages three campgrounds.
- Snively Campground offers access to the Odessa Water Trail and sites look out over the beautiful Odessa Wildlife Management Area Complex. *Online Reservations*
- Virginia Grove offers a woodland camping experience with access to 3-miles of wooded, winding trails and pond fishing Campground Map *Online Reservations*
- Flaming Prairie offers peace and solitude with Mississippi River Access, please note, this are is first come, first served only.
Cost per site per night:
*New! Now Accepting Campsite Reservations* All campsites at Virginia Grove and Snively are now reservable online through MyCountyParks.com.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations. If a cancellation must be made in case of severe weather, a “rain check" may be issued. The rain check must be used within twelve months of the issue date.
LCC Campground Amenities
- 20-30-50 amp electrical hook-ups
- Frostless water hydrants that can be used to fill tanks & containers
- Gravel camp pads
- Picnic table & fire ring at each site